Happy Birthday To Me!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

I had a great birthday this year. Cody went above and beyond like he always does. It was a quiet day, but he got the day off so we could celebrate. We opened presents at home, and then we drove down to spend the evening with my Mom and Dad. Birthdays have always been a big deal to my parents, especially my Mom. I always feel very special on my day even now when I am grown up with a family of my own.

As I mentioned before, Cody went way above and beyond and spoiled me rotten. He got me a book from the Percy Jackson series I've been reading, the first half of Glee season one, a new set of headphones, and AN IPOD TOUCH!!! It didn't make it in the mail quite in time to open, so Cody was creative and printed out a picture of one, cut it out, and wrapped it. Cody is the best and I loved all of my gifts.

At my Mom's, we had a lot of fun. My parents are always very generous and I got even more wonderful gifts. I got a cover for my new ipod, some new pj's, a dress for church with matching jewelry and a flower hair clip, and an ipod home! I even got a balloon from Joshua that he wasn't quite ready to give up. They were all awesome! My mom made me a special dinner, and we had birthday cheesecake to finish off the celebrations. Yes, with 26 candles and all.

My In-Laws are also great and made me feel very special on my birthday. They were so sweet and got me two gift cards! One was for itunes to use with my new ipod, and the other was to KOHLS. I had been wanting a new pair of running shoes for a while and I was so excited to use my gift card towards those. I am a really lucky girl to have such a wonderful family on all sides.

It was a great birthday and I am so blessed to have the family that I do. I can't believe that I am 26 and getting older by the minute. I guess we all have to grow up!

This entry was posted on 9:51 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments