Family Pictures  

Posted by Eloise Smith

While my sister was in town we she came over to Willcox to spend a day with us. It was SOOOO much fun! I decided while she was here I would use her help. I wanted to get some family pictures of us, and even though we have done some in the past I thought it would be much easier with her behind the camera. She has a great eye for photography and has taken a couple of classes so I knew we were in good hands. We helped get the camera set up and she shot away. We only had about 45 minutes to get the shots we needed and I think she did great! She ended up staying the night because it got to be a bit late for her to drive home, but I won't complain! I loved the extra time with her. Thanks for all of your help Shanny!

The picture below was a lot of work, but I wanted one of him by himself and he was done after the first photo. We finally got him to fold his arms in an effort to try and keep him still. It worked for a split second and he just happened to look at the same time. Luckily he will be turning two in a couple of months and it will be time for new photos of him. We'll see if they go any better than these.

This entry was posted on 11:52 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments