Watching a Show is Always Better with a Friend  

Posted by Eloise Smith

Josh likes to watch T.V., but more often than not he just likes it on for background noise. Today though he decided to have some quality time with his good friend Elmo. I walked in expecting him to be reading a book or playing with his coloring pad and found this...

He had propped Elmo up using his ball to watch Elmo in Grouchland with him. I just watched him for a little while and pretty soon he started to hold Elmo's hand and talk to him. It was just too cute! I went ahead and got one of him looking too just for fun. I love how imaginative he is. He has such an active mind that I can barely keep up. I count my blessings everyday that I was blessed with such a smart and creative little one to keep me on my toes. He helps me to find the good in everyday. Love you Joshua!

This entry was posted on 2:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments