Almost a white Christmas...  

Posted by Eloise Smith

It was close enough for us! We woke up to a white coat outside on the morning of the 23rd! It was a lot of fun to have even a little bit of snow. It stuck most of the day. I was a little sad because I had a photo shoot up in Tucson that day and had scheduled Joshua a doctor's appointment the same day to avoid having to travel more. To make it on time we had to head out pretty early and missed a lot of the fun. But it was a beautiful drive that morning. The snow covered everything all the way to Benson. I had never seen it like that. Our car still had snow on it when I pulled into Josh's Dr's office parking lot two hours later. I was hoping it would hang around for the next couple of days, and that maybe we would even get a little more, but it melted that same day. We still enjoyed it while we could. Here are a couple of pictures that I took that morning before heading out.

This entry was posted on 12:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments