Halloween!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

This year Halloween was a lot of fun. We decided last year that Joshua would make the perfect Dopey for Disney's Snow White. And we were right! I made Joshua's costume but my mom was such a huge help in the whole thing! Thanks Mom! It was so funny because after our Ward party on Friday we ran to a few stores and we couldn't get anything done because people would stop us to talk to Josh. Some were even taking pictures with their cell phones. It was hilarious! We have an annual Halloween party with friends and family that we started the year we got married and it was super fun this year as always. We did miss Cody's sister Lindsey and her family, but hopefully we can have them there next year. Here are a few pictures from the night's festivities. Enjoy!

This kid is constantly moving these days, so it made it kinda hard to get a great picture of him. Here he is coming in the back door which he at least has to slow down for.

This is our little family as Prince Charming, Dopey, and Snow White.

Josh with his Daddy out trick-or-treating.

Josh and his mama hanging out at the party. When I first came down he wouldn't let me hold him. Guess he wasn't a fan of my dark hair.

Here is Joshua with his Grammy reading after the party.

This is my brother Richard and sister-in-law Kara. They were Robin Hood and Maid Marian. We though their costumes were awesome! They designed and made them themselves. They really are so talented.

These are all the kiddos that were there except for our friend's little guy Hunter. He was the cutest lion.

Uncle Richard and Joshua

Joshua getting prize candy from Grammy's spooky treasure chest. It creaked when you opened it. It was a big hit with all of the kids.

And here is our sweet niece Holly taking a shot at the ghost target. My mom made that and some other really awesome games for us to use each year at our party. What would I do without her?


We had a great Halloween despite all of the chaos of getting the costumes made and preparing food and decorations for the party. My mother-in-law made the best chili, my mom picked up dessert and punch, and everyone pitched in where they could. Thanks to everyone who helped! Especially to my mom who basically finished a costume for me that was only 1/4 of the way complete. She pretty much pinned me into it. Thanks mom! I love you!

This entry was posted on 11:11 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love your costumes. They look awesome. Your party looks like a blast. We can't wait to see you at Christmas time.

OH MY GOSH!!!! Josh looked so cute!! You guys looked awesome-really bummed we missed it! I'm going to have to start planning now (and making) our costumes for next year to compete with you guys!