Apple Annie's and the Pumpkin Patch  

Posted by Eloise Smith

Writing this post has reminded me that I have had this blog for a full year now. When I first started the blog I thought it would fizzle out and I would eventually loose interest. I am so glad I haven't. This has been a great place to journal for my family and record some of the precious memories we have created together. Thanks for sharing and enjoying our journey with us.


Every year since I was a very little girl, my family traveled to Willcox to attend the pumpkin patch and visit Apple Annie's. Over the years ownership has changed and the experience is not exactly as it was when I was a child, but the feeling I get when I 'm there is still the same. I love it! I was so excited to find that Cody's family had adopted the same tradition a few years after they moved to Tucson. This tradition has become even more special as we have welcomed our little Joshua and he has joined us in the fun. He went last year when he was just 2 1/2 months old, but I think it's fair to say that he had a lot more fun this year. You can tell by the dirt on his face in the pictures below. Unfortunately, my side of the family was not able to find a date that worked for everyone this year. But Cody's family were still able to all go except for his brother that lives up in Utah. I was so happy that my mom made the trip over to Willcox to join us. Thanks Mom! So because a picture is worth so many more words than I have to offer, enjoy the story below.




















This entry was posted on 12:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Josh looks so cute in those pictures! I can definitely tell that he loves being outdoors.

He sure does! We really missed having a pumpkin patch trip with the Talley's this year. Definitely next year.