Coloring...  

Posted by Eloise Smith

Joshua has recently developed a love for coloring. We color at least once a day and it is so funny to watch him to pretend to color. Anything that resembles a coloring utensil will be used to pretend to color with. Well, Josh has been attempting to color in regular books. He doesn't realize the difference yet or maybe he's just good at pretending like he doesn't. Well, apparently he likes to color on doors as well. Sunday as we were getting ready for church we realized that Josh was being awfully quiet. We found him with one of Cody's caricature markers coloring on the back side of our door. I was a little frustrated, but he was so proud of his drawing it was hard to stay mad. Here is the newest piece of art we have displayed in our bedroom. At least it's on the back of the door which is almost always open. I'm sue I will look back on it and smile. It was even hard not to when it happened. Look at that face, who could stay mad!?






This entry was posted on 11:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That's too cute! Of course I can only say that because it's not my door that got colored on. You should try Mr. Clean Magic Erasers; I hear they work wonders, but I don't know if they'll work on marker. It's worth a shot, though. I have some if you need one.