20 Months!  

Posted by Eloise Smith


Joshua turned 20 months on April 5th. I could hardly believe it. In just 4 months he will be 2. 2 years old!? Where the heck did that come from? He was just born like 6 months ago wasn't he? Everyone told us that we should enjoy every minute of him while he is this small because it goes so fast. I never could have understood how true that was without experiencing it. We love him so very much and he brings us so much joy... and a few headaches here and there. He is starting into his terrible twos early I think. I'm glad that Cody is willing to be tough with him. It can hard being the tough one all day so it's nice to let him take over when he gets home. Most of the time Joshua doesn't need us to be tough. He is usually a good little boy, but he has started to test our patience a little here and there. He has a large vocabulary and loves to use it. he is a huge fan of coloring, reading, bubbles, and playing with his friend Abby. He is growing so quickly, and the last set of pictures we took of him really made me realize how much he has grown in the last few months. We went out one afternoon and snapped a few of him. There really wasn't enough light left to get the best photos but I really loved the way some of them turned out. I think they are a good reflection of his little personality right now. Here are our favorites from the afternoon.


This entry was posted on 3:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

He looks so good in Greens and blues. I understand what you mean about time flying. It happens so quickly!!! Keep enjoying him! I promise the good far outweighs the tough times.

Oh my goodness you are on the road of busy. Good grief you've been here there and everywhere. Joshua looks like a little stud in his Easter suit. You guys are so fancy. Your photos look awesome, and you are completing school too. Good for you. I'm so impressed!! I'm glad you have a sister to catch a breath with...They are the best!!