Old Pictures, New Fun  

Posted by Eloise Smith

I was online blogging last night and I found an awesome effect to do on photos. I tried it on Josh's picture first and loved it. During lunch Cody and I were upstairs because I was working on some school assignments and I took a break to try the new effect out on one of our wedding pictures. Our reception was held at the Olney House Bed and Breakfast in Safford. It's an old plantation style home that I grew up in awe of. I always wanted to go inside and I got better than that. I got to celebrate my marriage there. Anyway, we did an old fashion theme for our decorations and my dress was all lace. Our wonderful photographer Ladd Bryce thought this would be a cool shot. I loved it. It was a lot of fun. I just thought I would share the new fun Cody and I had with some old pictures.

This entry was posted on 11:26 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

These look so great! you guys are so creative!