Cody's Art!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

I am so very proud of Cody. He is such a talented artist. He is very humble, but I can't help but brag because I am in such awe of the artistic abilities he has. I have seen his talent blossom so much just since we have been married. He was gracious enough to create the masterpiece below of our handsome angel Joshua. This is the amazing part, all he used was a mechanical pencil, a dried out wet wipe, and q-tip. He amazes me! I am trying to convince him to draw on the side so if anyone has a need for a special gift let him know. He may be willing to draw it for you. I will post some of his other drawings later so everyone can see the other great work he's done. :)


This entry was posted on 11:50 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

When I first looked at that, I thought it was one of your photoshop techniques! Cody, you know we love your art, and we show off your picture anytime we have guests at our house! You're awesome!