Talley Family Pictures!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

On Thanksgiving my family decided to head out in the nice stormy weather and take a few family pictures. It made for a nice intro into a great day. We had a very small window to snap a few pics before it started to rain too hard to keep going. We had tons of fun! And some of the snapshots are just as good as the posed pictures!








This entry was posted on 9:24 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love those photos. Your mom looks like she is posing for a Singing in The Rain add, too cute.

Wow I found you on Katy's blog. I was so happy to see that you have a blog. Holy cow I love that family of yours! Your baby is just so darn cute!

Take care!!