Photography!!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

Cody and I recently purchased a new dSLR camera to help us capture the precious moments of Joshua growing up. I have always loved taking pictures. I get that from my mom who is an avid picture taker. But I have also loved photography for a long time. I've taken a photography class, and messed around a little but I never had a camera good enough to capture the pictures I wanted to. So now that we have a camera that is capable of doing just that, it's my new "project" to learn the true art of photography. So I took a half hour yesterday and took a few pictures of Josh. It was so much fun! So please let me know what you think. I love constructive criticism! I can only help me get better. I am having tons of fun learning and growing in what I hope to one day be a polished talent. :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Our's was wonderful! Lots of good food and great company!







This entry was posted on 11:18 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments