"Will you be using your air conditioning today..."  

Posted by Eloise Smith

Well I just drove in from the face of the sun and I'd like to acclimate myself, here's your sign..."

I am sad to say that we have been WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING since Sunday evening. It has not been a fun few days. We are still waiting to hear back from the company that fixed it two months ago. And because of our schedules this week, Josh and I have had to stay at home ALL DAY! This morning it was 90 degrees at 7:30. I just don't know how long we can hold out in this heat. Thank goodness Joshua is handling it well. I still feel sorry for the little guy and Maddie too! I just hope we can get it fixed soon!

This entry was posted on 10:14 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Bay State’s Domestic Air Conditioning covers the basics of air conditioning theory in terms of home air conditioning.You will learn about all the major components of a Domestic Air Conditioning