Joshua's First Steps!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

It is amazing how quickly a newborn infant develops into nearly a toddler. Joshua took his first steps tonight!!! As his mom I was so excited and proud I could hardly contain it! He of course is still wobbly and would not do it again for the video camera, but he is well on his way to being completely independent. I feel like before I know it he will be 19 and heading out on a mission. There really are not words to describe the feelings you get when you watch your children succeed. I never would have thought I could be so proud! We love Joshua so much and look forward to the many other steps in life he will take.

This entry was posted on 11:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That's exciting! Way to go, Josh! Sounds like you guys have more child-proofing to do at your house. We can't wait to see him walk.