Happy Mother's Day!!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

I have to say, I am one of the luckiest girls alive! I am blessed with an awesome husband who tries so hard to do things above and beyond what I deserve. He treated me to not only a wonderful Mother's Day, but an entire weekend. Friday he kicked things off and we went to dinner with Cody's mom to thank her for all she does.

The next day, Saturday, I got to sleep in while Cody took care of Josh. I then was treated to an hour long massage at Spa One. It was FABULOUS! After going to our Nephew Noah's birthday party, we got to see the new Star Trek movie while my brother and his wife watched Joshua (thanks guys!!). It was fabulous by the way.

Then Sunday, I got to sleep in... AGAIN!! I woke up to breakfast, presents, and Joshua decked out in a MVP of Mommy's Team outfit. Cody even drew me a rose!! It is beautiful and I can keep it forever (I will post a picture of it later).

Needless to say, I am a very blessed girl. My first Mother's day was very memorable. I love Cody and Joshua both SO very much!


**I'll post pictures soon of my super fun weekend!**

This entry was posted on 12:49 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I'm so happy you had such a great Mother's Day!

hugs,
Lisa