Happy Birthday Cody!  

Posted by Eloise Smith

My wonderful husband had his 26th birthday on Wednesday. Yep, he's an April Fools baby. Cody was able to take the day off and we had a lot of fun spending the day together. We had lunch with my sister, picked up some birthday presents, and went on a date to see Taken while Cody's brother and sister in law took care of Josh. It was a great day. In honor of Cody and the great guy he is I thought I would write a post of the top ten reasons I love him so much. It was really hard to choose which reasons I love him because there are so many. Here it goes... Happy Birthday Code! I love you!

10. He does the best happy dance ever, and it can always make me laugh.

9. He is so patient, especially when it comes to computers and me breaking them.

8. He tries to make dinner for me sometimes just to be sweet and give me a break.

7. He always tells me I'm perfect even though I'm not.

6. He changes dirty diapers and has from day one without complaining.

5. He gets up with Josh at night...often.

4. He works really hard at work, school, and home all to provide a good life for our family.

3. He is a wonderful father!

2. He's the best husband a girl could ask for!

1. He loves unconditionally.

This entry was posted on 1:21 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

What a great birthday tribute to a great brother of mine :) Sorry we couldn't have a party to celebrate! Glad Cody had a fun day.